Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheeseburger

The Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheeseburger is a juicy delight that I would often enjoy on a warm summer's eve. The cheddarness of the burger has been unsurpassed by any other burger from any other burger joint I have ever been to. When I was in middle school i remember every summer I would look forward to 3 things: sleeping, not going to school, and the Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheeseburger. Then once I hit ninth grade it was gone, What Happened. It truly was a sad loss and it took me days to get over the realization that my baby wasn't coming back. Then this summer what do I see when I roll up to my local Wendy's. That's right. The beauty that is The Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheeseburger. I bought to and chomped those suckers down. I chomped them down good.

1 comment:

makkE said...

It's really funny, because I learned about this special Burger in this article:

http://www.healthdiaries.com/blogs/vegetarianblues/archives/2004/09/casein_and_cheese_more_addictive_than_chocolate.html

..and since there are no Wendy's in europe I googled it.

Haha they got you good!! You're a cheese junky too! Think about it.