Friday, January 5, 2007

Wendy's: A Tragedy

A horrible tragedy happened a few weeks ago. My Wendy's burnt down. It was the saddest day of my life. When I heard it my world came to an end. If the Leaning Tower of Pisa fell i would laugh, but when Wendy's burnt down I cried. I cried for days. Almost as much as Shane Flattery. No longer will I be able to conveniently taste the sweet nector thats is the Wendy's cheeseburger grace my taste buds. This is truly a day that will haunt the dreams of men. I mean sure, I can get my Wendy's from Brookfield but that is a ways away. I would like to find the idiot who caused the demise of my sweet Wendy's and cause some serious distress to him. If it's a girl I'll find a girl to do it. They should be thrown in jail, who ever they are. Oh, Wendy's, why did you leave me. I love you. I love you so much.

9 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

When I was a younger lad, Wendy's released its limited edition spicy chicken sandwich for the first time. Every night for a month, my brother and I drove to Wendy's and ate spicy chicken sandwiches.

Looking back, that was the best time of my life -- at least as far as culinary enjoyment goes.

Should you compare Wendy's to other fast food chains? I suggest the following: Long John Silver's, another childhood favorite of mine; Burger King, home to the most disturbing mascot in recent memory; McDonald's, home to the previously most disturbing mascot; Taco Bell, home to E. Coli; and Arby's.

conor said...

I'm thinking of holding a funeral for Wendys in the Putnam Plaza parking lot this weekend.
I hate you...

PingPongWizard said...

Farewell sweet Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers for only a dollar and succulent Frosty.. now we must make a tedious journey to the far end of Danbury to enjoy an afternoon filled with Wendy's.

PogueMahone said...

Yes yes a true shame that has been bestooed upon our grat nation, another loss of a corparate food chain. Few people realize the significace of dollar menu chicken products. Did you know that President Reagan actually credited the Wendys food chain to brinnging Democracy to the Soviet States????!!!! May the scoundrals responsoble be defenestrated

Jesus Freak said...

indeed a tragic event, how i long for a bowl of Wend's chili and 5 jr bacon chesseburgers

BattleShout said...

R.I.P Wendy's.

Steve Joao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve Joao said...

It truley is a tragedy and I'll help you in finding who harmed precious Wendy's in Putnam Plaza.

duchamp said...

Does anyone know if they are rebuilding? I mean, I thnik that's what really counts here. The future, not the past.