Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Honey Mustard Sauce from Wendy's

The Honey Mustard Sauce from Wendy's is the best Honey Mustard in town. I want to take it out on a date. If me and the Honey Mustard Sauce from Wendy's went out on a date I would probably take her to the movies. We'd watch it and probably every so often id say a witty comment in her ear. Then it would laugh. I would laugh to. It would be a nice time. Then we'd get something to eat. Probably Quiznos. It would be a special time for all of us. But all night I would be worrying about the drop off. Most likely it would be awkward but if I was luck she'd ask to see me again. I think a date with the Honey Mustard Sauce from Wendy's would turn out to be the most magical night of both our lives.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Love it! Not so much on fries, but love it with chicken