Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Usual

My usual sanwhich from Wendy's is the big bacon classic with double cheese and meat. I get it without vegatables because I hate vegatables. That includes the lettuce and the tomatoes, because I know one of you smart-asses out there are going to be like "Well tomatoes are a fruit." By the way tomatoes weren't eaten until like 1834 because they were thought to be poisonous. If you can't tell I'm running out of ideas for this blog and that is why I'm writing about my usual. But Wendy's does rock. It rocks hard. Like a hard rockin' band from Boston. Such as Boston. I think Wendy's should take the Boston song "Smokin" because many of the burgers are indeed smokin'.

1 comment:

reigle86 said...

It's so nice to here comments like that. I work at an Ohio Wendy's and even though I have only worked there a few months I really love my job because of customers like you. Thank You.