Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wendy's vs. Burger King

Both Wendy's and Burger King are near and dear to my heart. I have already expressed my undying love for Wendy's but what about the resturant that proclaims itself the King of Burgers? Well, while Wendy's is delicious in every way it is a little too far from my house. The proximity of Burger King to my house is nice because it always prepares me for a convenient whop. thats another thing. The activity of Whopping is a festival that is by many standards, unsurpassed. The mascot for Burger is far better than the little red headed girl of Wendy's who actually turned out to be some fat 45 year ol woman, probably overwieght from eating the delicious burgers of her namesake. But when it comes down to it what would I rather eat? Wendy's. Wendy's is beaten by no other burger place. Not even the Mighty Whop takes down the Magestic Wendy's.

No comments: