Friday, January 5, 2007

Wendys: An introduction

So Wendy's is pretty much the greatest burger joint I have ever come acroos. There are worthy contenders; White Castle is pretty good; Nathan's is also good but I get a hatdoog when i go there; but Wendy's is the greatest. I've been going to the fine dining resturant that is Wendy's for about 12 years now I don't intend to stop. There is nothing to not like about Wendy's. It's greasy, cheesy and quite possibly the keenest burgers in town. Every time I eat a Wendy's cheeseburger its a beautiful experience. It's like the Mona Lisa or The Persistence of Memory is being painted in my mouth. In short, Wendy's is one of the greatest inventions of all time, along with the Wheel, Printing Press, and of course Quiznos. If you like Wendy's then you will probably like this Blog.

No comments: